This post was last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. Freelancers from all over the world are making millions of dollars by providing different services to global clients. If you’ve not specific skill and want to earn from fiverr. fiverr has option to pay you using affiliate marketing option recently introduced in 2019. This is really good option for you if you have social following, blog or any online presence of you or your organization.
You don’t need to have fiverr.com account to be part of fiverr affiliate marketing program.
Let’s read how to join Fiverr affiliate program and earn money [step by step]
- Click on “Join Now” and complete information as per sign up form
- After Sign Up, Do login
- Open “Marketing Tools>All Marketing Tool” Tab
- Select your own poster type, format and size to do promotion. You can filter results by type, name, language, brand and size of poster you want.
- Click on “Copy Url” or “Get HTML Code” , Paste on your website/blog or start sharing/promoting Fiverr products on social media (such as facebook, whatsapp, Instagram etc)
- On each new customer, you’ll get your Commission
You can read complete details on your dashboard page of fiverr affiliate program after login from “commission plan” tab.
You can starting earn money by referring clients to fiverr or motivating people to join fiverr affiliate program so that you will get also 10% commission from each affiliate earning of your referred person.
- Once your account will reach $100, you will be able to request your payment (from Payment tab) at the beginning of the month. Don’t worry, if you haven’t reached the threshold yet, your earnings will stay secure in your balance.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s promote fiverr products and start earning money.
Following are 2 common ways to promote fiverr products:
If you’re blogger, you can earn a handsome on monthly basis by adding fiverr affiliate links on your site. If any of your blog post will be viral on search engines against specific keywords using SEO techniques, you’ll get many clients from that and can earn extra cash while sitting in home just like amazon affiliate marketing.
- Social Media
This is best option for those who are not running any blog. You can join millions of facebook groups free of cost and post to them. Mostly groups are public on facebook so there are no restrictions. Also, you can post links to facebook pages owned by you. Other social media platforms like instagram, linkdin, whatsapp are also nice options. The one thing you need is to believe that you can achieve!